Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seven Prayers for Seven Days Before Mid Term Elections - Day 4

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
November 02, 2018 04:42PM

"They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons; they poured out innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood. "(Psalm 106:37-38 ESV

"Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the One who formed you from the womb, ‘I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone . . .'" (Isaiah 44:24, NASV).

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them" (Psalm 139:13-16, NKJV).

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5).

"So the LORD said to him, 'Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the LORD?'" (Exodus 4:11).

"Behold, children are a gift from God; the fruit of the womb is a reward" (Psalm 127:3).

Holy One, as Your people we are to follow Your Word, come to know what You love and to hate what You hate. Many, many prayers of repentance has gone up for the innocent blood that was shed on this land in its early formation. We know there is a history that against the Native Americans that was wrong and we have and will repented of this. Praise be to God, we have ceased that evil but there is one that remains where innocent blood is even today shed upon this land and we grieve for this wrong doing. Father, we come to stand in the gap for those who have had abortions out of ignorance, not knowing it is wrong in Your eyes. You are the giver of life, You knew us before we were even formed in the womb. Children are blessings yet so many in society have counted them as disposable. God, bless forgive us for this as a nation. Heal the women who were deceived into thinking this was an ok thing to do as it was only tissue and not really life. Lord, we all started out as tissue! How can we disregard that truth? Bring conviction to those who are condoning this evil for self gain. Open eyes to the truth of just what an abortion is, it is murder in Your sight! Help Your people not to compromise this truth or any other truth that is found in Your Word as Your will for us.  So many women are suffering because of the decision they made to end their child's life, only later realizing that it truly was a life. Our hearts go out to them and we lift them before You, asking You to put their arms around them as they ask Your forgiveness. Let them know how much You love them. Help them to share their story of redemption through Christ Jesus and let them be a lighthouse of Your truth to speak to other women who are considering this heinous thing. Have mercy on them and draw them to You as we ask for mercy in being silent while this has been taking place in this nation. We humbly submit ourselves before You as Your people and as a nation, asking for Your mercy, grace and forgiveness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login