Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Union of the Comoros

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Union of the Comoros
October 08, 2007 10:11AM
The Union of the Comoros is an island nation in the Indian Ocean, located off the eastern coast of Africa on the northern end of the Mozambique Channel between northern Madagascar and northeastern Mozambique. Prior to 2002, it was known officially as the Islamic Federal Republic of the Comoros. Comoros is the third smallest African nation by area and with a population estimated at 798,000 it is the sixth smallest African nation by population.

The islands of the Comoros share mostly African-Arab origins. Sunni Islam is the dominant religion representing as much as 98% of the population. Although Arab culture is firmly established throughout the archipelago a minority of the citizens of Mayotte are Roman Catholic and have been strongly influenced by French culture.

Prayer:

Father as I enter into your throne room I wish to present to you the island nation of the Union of the Comoros and it’s people. Bless the land and the people. Come to them in visions and dreams and establish your presence in their lives. Let them know deep within that you’re the one true and living creator of all. All that they see and sense within their very beings comes from the Father of lights.

This I pray in the name of my lord and saviour and your only begotten son, Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Union of the Comoros
October 08, 2007 12:55PM
Amen and amen.

Holy One, I stand in agreement with this prayer that is going out for the Union of the Comoros. It is only by Your Spirit that man can be touched and eyes can be opened and ears to hear in the spiritual realm. Father, we ask for these dear people to come to an awareness of Who Your Son is and what You have made available to all mankind through Him. And it is because of Your great love for all people that You sent Christ Jesus. Help them to see and know Him Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login