Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of the Congo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of the Congo
October 15, 2007 12:16PM
The Republic of the Congo also known as Congo-Brazzaville or the Congo, is a former French colony of western-central Africa. It borders Gabon, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Angola and the Gulf of Guinea. Upon independence in 1960, the former French region of Middle Congo became the Republic of the Congo. The Congo is situated in west-central Africa astride the equator. It borders Gabon, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Angola exclave of Cabinda, with a short stretch of coast on the South Atlantic. Its area is nearly three times that of Pennsylvania. Most of the inland is tropical rain forest, drained by tributaries of the Congo River.

Religious makeup the Congo is Christian at 50%, animist at 48%, and Islam at 2%.

Prayer:

Dear Lord God, as I enter into your throne room into your presence, I fall down at your feet in reverent worship. I am in awe of you.

Precious Father I lift up to you the nation and the people of the Republic of the Congo. Father I come before you to ask for your mercy on this, your land and people that you have given to your son, our Lord and messiah, Jesus. I am well aware of what went on and is going on in this country, how the various tribes and people groups have shed innocent blood in your name and the names of other gods. Please dear Lord let it all end now.

In the matchless name of your son, Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of the Congo
October 17, 2007 03:28PM
Yes, Lord, may it be so. I stand in agreement with the above prayer, asking that You would forgive the people for it's past sin and touch their hearts now and bring forth the revelation of Your Son, Jesus Christ. And that through Him they might be restored back in right standing and come to know You like never before, seeking to honor and respect You in all they do, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login