Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Costa Rica

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Costa Rica
October 16, 2007 12:28PM
the Republic of Costa Rica is a Republic in Central America, bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Panama to the south-southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west and south, and the Caribbean Sea to the east. Costa Rica was the first country in the world to constitutionally abolish its army.

Christianity is the predominant religion in Costa Rica, and Roman Catholicism is the official state religion as guaranteed by the Constitution of 1949. Some 92% of Costa Ricans are Christian and like many other parts of Latin America. Protestant denominations have been experiencing rapid growth, however three in four Costa Ricans still adhere to Roman Catholicism.

Because of a small but recent immigration from Asia, the Middle East, and other places other religions have grown, the most popular being Buddhism and to a lesser extent a smaller number of Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu adherents.

Prayer:

Father, I present to you the Republic of Costa Rica and all it’s people. May you in your mercy and grace bless this land and the people. I know as you know that the inhabitants of this land are divided by religions but please dear Lord show yourself as the one true and living God. Let them repent of following man and man’s doctrines and come to follow you.

In this I ask and pray in the name of Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Costa Rica
October 17, 2007 03:31PM
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Holy One, I come in agreement with my husband's prayer. Please draw these people near to You, touching their hearts so that they might repent of their ways and seek after You like a deer that pants after water. May it be so, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login