Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire
October 17, 2007 10:49AM
The République de Côte d'Ivoire formerly known as Ivory Coast is a country in West Africa. It borders Liberia and Guinea to the west, Mali and Burkina Faso to the north, Ghana to the east, and the Gulf of Guinea to the south. Côte d'Ivoire is a republic with a strong executive power personified in the President. Its de jure capital is Yamoussoukro and the official language is French.

Since the growth of the Muslim faith while the native-born population is largely Christian, primarily Roman Catholic and animist, there have been increasing tensions between the religions including the spilling of innocent blood.

Prayer:

Holy One, almighty Father as I enter into your presence with fear and trembling, I hold up before your eyes the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire and all it’s people. If it pleases you and I know that it does, bless the land and people, take away the curse that is upon the fields of this land and upon the people. Let your love so shine that all of people know and recognize that it you and you alone that has this thing, the Father of lights from whom all blessings flow.

This I claim in the name of Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire
October 17, 2007 03:39PM
Dear Heavenly Father, how we all are so in need of You and of Your Son Whom You sent to restore us back to You. How great is Your goodness and how humbled we are by Your love and tender mercies. Lord, as we lift up to You the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, we ask that You would reveal Yourself to these people as You have to us. Open their eyes and eyes, their very heart that they might receive You through Your precious Son. Forgive them their iniquities, heal their land, bring conviction and great revelation of Christ Jesus, in His name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login