Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Croatia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Croatia
October 18, 2007 01:45PM
The Republic of Croatia is a country at the crossroads of the Mediterranean, Central Europe, and the Balkans. Its capital is Zagreb. Croatia borders with Slovenia and Hungary to the north, Serbia to the northeast, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the east, Montenegro to the far southeast, and the Adriatic Sea to the south.

The President of the Republic is the head of state directly elected to a five-year term and is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of two terms. In addition to being the commander in chief of the armed forces, the president has the procedural duty of appointing the Prime minister with the consent of the Parliament, and has some influence on foreign policy.

Prayer:

Holy and gracious Lord, I enter in to your throne room with humbleness of heart and a heaviness of heart for all of the Republic of Croatia and all the people that inhabit this land. Forgive them they’re sins, trespasses, and iniquitous. Please Lord forgive them that spilled blood. All of Croatia needs to know your love for them as a people and as individuals. Lord God almighty let your glory shine throughout and in the hearts of the people. Let them become a beacon of light in a dark world. In the name of your son Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Croatia
October 21, 2007 06:38AM
Dear Heavenly Father, I come in agreement with this prayer my husband has offered up for the Republic of Croatia. We ask for Your mercy and grace to touch them and open their eyes to Him that You sent for the forgiveness of sin and the restoration of relationship with You. Please touch the hearts that they might recognize their sinful nature and come before You with a repentive heart and a desire to honor You through Your Son, Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login