Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Czech Republic

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Czech Republic
October 22, 2007 08:57AM
The Czech Republic, in short form in Czech, is a landlocked country in Central Europe and a member state of the European Union. The country has borders with Poland to the north, Germany to the northwest and west, Austria to the south, and Slovakia to the east. The capital and largest city is Prague.

The Czech Republic, along with Estonia, has one of the most non-religious populations in the European Union. According to the 2001 census, 59% of the country is agnostic, atheist, non-believer or no-organized believer, 26.8% Roman Catholic and 2.5% Protestant.

According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll conducted in 2005, 19% of Czech citizens responded that "they believe there is a god", whereas 50% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 30% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, god, or life force"., the lowest rate of EU countries after Estonia.

Prayer:

Holy One as I enter into your throne room thus into your presence, I lift up to you the Czech Republic and it’s people. Come unto them in a mighty way as you did in the days of Solomon. Have mercy upon the country and all it’s inhibitions. Send your ministering angels to minister not only physical health to this dieing nation but your love and compassion for all who have been led astray by the devices of the enemy. Show yourself strong and forgiving.

For this I ask and pray in the name of your son, Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Czech Republic
October 22, 2007 10:41AM
Yes, heavenly Father. I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer, asking also that You would open the spiritual eyes and ears of these dear people so that they could see and hear what You are saying in this hour. May they come to know Your Son Jesus Christ as their Lord, the Redeemer and their coming King. May they, through Christ, be set free of the bonds of the enemy and may they come into Your glorious Light, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login