Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Kingdom of Denmark

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Kingdom of Denmark
October 23, 2007 11:13AM
The Kingdom of Denmark is the southernmost and territorially the smallest of the five Nordic countries if its offshore territories are excluded, and the largest if they are included. Denmark is one of the Scandinavian countries. The mainland is located north of its only land neighbour, Germany, southwest of Sweden, and south of Norway. Denmark also encompasses two off-shore territories, the Faroe Islands and Greenland. The national capital is Copenhagen.

The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy. As stipulated in the Danish Constitution, the monarch is not answerable for his or her actions, and his or her person is sacrosanct. The monarch appoints and dismisses the Prime Minister and other ministers. Before being validated through royal assent, all bills and important government measures must be discussed in the Statsrådet, a privy council headed by the monarch. The Danish privy council's protocols are secret. According to official statistics from January 2006, 83.0% of Danes are members of the Lutheran state church, the Danish People's Church also known as the Church of Denmark. 4% of the Danish population adhere to Islam, and other religions including non-Lutheran Christian denominations.

Religion, religious societies and churches do not need to be state-recognized in Denmark and can be granted right to weddings etc. without this recognition.

Prayer:

Precious heavenly Father, today I enter into your presence to present to you the Kingdom of Denmark and the people who call this land, the earth and the fulness thereof that you have stated in your word that is yours, home. Although the people of the kingdom call this “their home” their home is not what they believe. You have provided a home for us in the heavenlies where our treasure cannot be taking away. Bless this land and all it’s people.

This I humbly pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Kingdom of Denmark
October 24, 2007 08:03AM
Dear heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for the Kingdom of Denmark. Bless them, Holy One, as only You can do. Reveal Yourself to these precious people and open their eyes to see that the greatest kingdom of all is the Kingdom of God. Reveal how we are all answerable to You and while freedom is given it must be received in allegiance with You and Him that You sent. Lord, the earth is Yours and everything that is in it. You have given it to the people of the world to steward and to take authority in until all men have heard of Him Who restores mankind back to You after the fall. Help all men to see what our purpose is here, for Your honor and glory, I pray in Jesus' name.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login