Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Djibouti

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Djibouti
October 25, 2007 09:11AM
The Republic of Djibouti, is a small country in eastern Africa. Djibouti is bordered by Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somaliland in the southeast. The remainder of the border is formed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. The capital of Djibouti is the city of Djibouti. Djibouti is a one party dominant state with the People's Rally for Progress in power. Opposition parties are allowed, but have no real chance of gaining power

Djibouti's main religion is Islam. Just like Islam in other countries, every town and village in Djibouti has a mosque, to which people go to worship. Tombs of their former religious leaders and those considered "holy" are known as sacred spaces. The most famous sacred space for Islam in Djibouti is the tomb of Sheikh Abu Yazid, found in the Goda Mountains. In addition to the Islamic calendar, Muslims in Djibouti also recognize New Year's Eve (January 1), and Labor Day (May 1), as holidays. The Muslim religion comprises 94 percent of Djibouti's population. This leaves six percent for other religions. Christianity is mainly the other prevalent religion.

Prayer:

Precious and Holy Father, I enter into your throne room to present to you the Republic of Djibouti and all of the inhabitants thereof. You already know how that the enemy has blinded the eyes of so so many of your precious children. My prayer this day is that you continue to love them and have compassion on them until they can know of and intimately know your son, the one and only way to salvation and to you.

Your humble son prays this through your only begotten Son and my glorious master Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Djibouti
October 28, 2007 08:23AM
Amen and amen. Holy One, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for the Republic of Djibouti and it's dear people. Lord, show them Your goodness and reveal Yourself to them through Your precious Son, Christ Jesus. Open their eyes that they might know Him not only as a great Prophet, but that it would be revealed to them that He is their Savior who came to put all people in right standing before You by believing on Him and the One Who sent Him. We ask, oh mighty God, that You would set these people free, free indeed through Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login