Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Commonwealth of Dominica

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Commonwealth of Dominica
October 26, 2007 10:32AM
The Commonwealth of Dominica commonly known as Dominica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea. It is distinct and separate from the Dominican Republic, another Caribbean nation. The name Dominica in Latin means "Sunday" which was the day on which it was discovered by Christopher Columbus.

About 80% of the population is Catholic though in recent years a number of Protestant churches have been established.

Prayer:

Holy One, Lord God Almighty, I enter into your presence with praise and worship on my lips for you, Oh my Father.

Father I need to present to you the Commonwealth of Dominica and it’s people. You have known of this island from before time. You knew the nature of it’s people. Nothing of the land and it’s people surprises you. Continue to bless this island nation and it’s people. Send your ministering angels and your guardian angels to do their duties and send your glory to lay upon this island. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Commonwealth of Dominica
October 28, 2007 08:40AM
Dear Heavenly Father, You are worthy of all glory and honor. All praise and thanksgiving is Your due. You alone are the Great I Am. Oh, how wonderful You are. Father, this day I stand in agreement with the prayer my husband offered up to You for the Commonwealth of Dominica. Bless this land and it's people by drawing them ever closer to You through Your Son, Jesus' Christ. May Your Spirit hover over this land and may Your holy angels do warfare on behalf of the people, binding religious and lying spirits and releasing greater revelation of Him Who is Truth, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login