Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on Billy

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Update on Billy
November 03, 2007 07:49AM
Hi All,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you all before now. Things have been hectic. Billy is still in the hospital. The UTI appears to be under control and they are trying to do what is necessary to have Billy come home. Hopefully that will be today. Haven't heard too much on the tumor other than it has grown and there was swelling in the brain. It was that which caused the immobility of Billy's legs and arms. He will have to go through physical therapy as this has taken a toll on his body.

Please keep my hubby in your prayers. This precious man feels he has let God down. I told him that is not the case. We do not understand why this is happening but God does. He has a purpose which we do not see or understand at this time. We know without a shadow of a doubt that God is good and He will work things out. Our lives have been given to Him to use as He wills. I still believe in the depth of my heart that Billy's complete healing is there. We will continue to move forward in that belief but perhaps stepping a little differently, taking each day as precious in our sight and living it to bring Him glory and honor and thanking Him for the blessing of each new day.

Thanks for your prayers and God bless you all,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login