Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm home and praising God

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I'm home and praising God
November 07, 2007 08:58AM
I wish to thank all of you for all of your prayers and support for my recent hospital stay and I am asking that you continue in prayer as I recover from this attack of the enemy on my soul and body.

Our stand together does much in the way of disruption in the enemies camp and I personally need and want to stomp on the head of the enemy all the while giving praise and honor and glory to the most High God, our Father in heaven.

Thank you again,
brother Bill
Anonymous User
Re: I'm home and praising God
November 08, 2007 07:44AM
Hallelujah!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. We must get this truth into our being. Often circumstances change our view of God and we need to see our view of God more clearly so that the circumstances change for His glory. Hallelujah!

Uh, that is not what I had intended to write when I started this. Was going to say that I am standing with you and praising God for your being home. Seems the Holy Spirit had something else in mind. smiling smiley His words are much better than mine and I can see the wisdom in them. Yes, Lord, help us to see You more clearly for it is in knowing You that circumstances change through faith and in knowing Who You are. Glory! Father, every obstacle or adversity that might come our way is an opportunity to walk forth in faith in You, an opportunity to please You and to bless You. Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord. Through You, Christ Jesus, we are more than overcomers. Neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Glory to God!!!

Oh, Lord, may our faith be multiplied and our stand firm as we come against the lies of the enemy by stomping on his head with Your Truth, our feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Hallelujah! Let us stand side by side our brothers and sisters in Christ, giving no way for the enemy to enter our lives, our homes nor place for the enemy to land his fiery tarts. Rather, may Your refining fire burn in us, burning out the dross in our lives that we might be vessels of honor fit for the Master's use, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

By the way, my thanks also go out to you for your prayers. Our hearts are blessed to know each of you and to be workers of His kingdom here on earth, for His glory. What a wonderful God we serve and what a wonderful family in Christ we have. Thank You, Lord!!!

With love and gratitude,
Your sister in Christ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login