Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Ecuador

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Ecuador
November 10, 2007 08:56AM
Officially the Republic of Ecuador is a representative democratic republic in South America, bordered by Colombia on the north, by Peru on the east and south, and by the Pacific Ocean on the west. The country also includes the Galápagos Islands in the Pacific, about 600 miles west of the mainland. Ecuador straddles the equator, from which it takes its name, and has an area of 98,985 mi². Its capital city is Quito.

Approximately 95 percent of Ecuadorians are Roman Catholic . In the rural parts of Ecuador, indigenous beliefs and Christianity are sometimes syncretized. There is also a growing number of Mormon and Protestant denominations.

There is a small Muslim minority numbering in the low thousands and the Jewish community numbers just over a thousand and is mostly of German and Italian origin.

Most festivals and annual parades are based on religious celebrations.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father I must admit that I do not know much about the Republic of Ecuador and it’s people. Of this I ask for your forgiveness and beg for your mercy. Lord I ask for wisdom and knowledge as I proceed on with these prayers for the nations.

Lord I ask for your blessing upon these people and the land. Send your guardian angels to all parts of this nation as we commission them to guard and protect the people and the land. In this I pray through your son, my Lord Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Ecuador
November 13, 2007 08:05AM
Holy One, touch this land and it's people with Your truth and goodness, in Jesus' name I pray. Let it be a place where the name of Jesus is lifted on high and where You are glorified through Your Son. Let Your Truth abound in their hearts and manifest through their lives and actions. Bless them with Your presence and draw them close to You, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login