Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of El Salvador

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of El Salvador
November 13, 2007 07:38AM
The Republic of El Salvador is a country in Central America, bordering the North Pacific Ocean between Guatemala and Honduras, with a population of approximately 6.9 million people El Salvador is the most densely populated nation in the Americas and is undergoing both rapid industrialization and population growth.

Although nominally Roman Catholic, Protestantism is growing rapidly and is already more than 20% of the population. Anglican, Presbyterian, Methodist, Seventh-Day Adventist churches are all growing rapidly as are Pentecostals and Mormons.

Prayer:

Lord God, my Father, omnipotent, omnipresent, all powerful, and all knowing, I come before you to present some of your children that call the Republic of El Salvador their country. Please dear Father, hear their prayers. I know you as a magnanimous Father that hears every prayer. Bless these people as they cry out to you in the name of your only begotten son, Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of El Salvador
November 13, 2007 08:10AM
Amen and amen. Father, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for the Republic of El Salvador. Lord, we ask that You would send Your mighty angels to fight in behalf of these dear people, fighting the forces of darkness and allowing Your magnificient Light to shine brightly on this land. Holy Spirit, please bring conviction to those who have gone astray and bring them back to the fold for the glory and honor of our Lord, in Jesus' name we pray. amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login