Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Estonia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Estonia
November 16, 2007 09:10AM
The Republic of Estonia is a state in Northern Europe. Estonia has land borders to the south with Latvia and to the east with Russia. It is separated from Finland in the north by the Gulf of Finland and from Sweden in the west by the Baltic Sea. The Estonians are a Finnic people closely related to the Finns, with the Estonian language sharing many similarities to Finnish.

According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll 2005, 16% of Estonian citizens responded that "they believe there is a god", whereas 54% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 26% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, god, or life force". This, according to the survey, would have made Estonians the most non-religious people in the then 25-member European Union. Historically, however, Estonia used to be a stronghold of Lutheranism due to its strong links to the Nordic countries.

Prayer:

Holy and righteous Father how magnificent you are, how glorious, and sovereign upon your throne. When you step off of your throne you lose none of your glory, how glorious you are!

Father, I lift up the Republic of Estonia and all of the people that make call this country home. The people are being led astray in that they say that they believe in god or a life force or they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, god, or life force. Satan I bind you and the snare that you have set before these people. Let them “see” your glory, let your glory fall upon them so that there hearts cry out “there is a God in heaven and His name is Jehovah!”

In this I pray in the name above all names, Jesus. Amen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2007 05:14AM by Joan.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Estonia
November 20, 2007 05:18AM
Precious Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer set before You for the Republic of Estonia. Clearly they have been deceived by the enemy. Lord, we ask that You send Your Holy Spirit over this land to open the eyes of the people. Please bring them revelaton of Who You are and of the One You sent in their behalf that they might come to know You through Your Son, Jesus Christ and that through Him, they might have eternal life with You.

Bind the strongman over this land and release Your Spirit, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login