Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of the Fiji Islands

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of the Fiji Islands
November 22, 2007 07:39AM
The Republic of the Fiji Islands, is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean east of Vanuatu, west of Tonga, and south of Tuvalu. The country occupies an archipelago of about 322 islands, of which 106 are permanently inhabited. The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, account for 87% of the population.

Religion is one of the primary differences between indigenous Fijians and Indo-Fijians, with the former overwhelmingly Christian at 97.2%, and the latter mostly Hindu and Muslim . The largest Christian denomination is the Methodist Church of Fiji and Rotuma. With 36.2% of the total population its share of the population is higher in Fiji than in any other nation. Roman Catholics at 8.9%, the Assemblies of God at 4%, and Seventh-day Adventists at 2.9% are also significant. Hindus belong mostly to the Sanatan sect or else are unspecified. Muslims are mostly Sunni and Shia with an Ahmadiya minority regarded as heretical by more orthodox Muslims.

Prayer:

Father, I enter into your presence today to lift up and present to you the Republic of the Fiji Islands and all this nations people. Although the people say that they are christians and I don’t doubt this. Please Father send your angels to minister, guard, and make war with the enemy for the souls of these people. Remember what your Son said to six out of seven churches in Asia, “Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee…”. No one is perfect except you and your son.

Raise up a mighty army out of the people and let them stand strong and tall, not bending at every wind of doctrine of man but let them stand on the rock that is you. This I pray in the name of Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of the Fiji Islands
November 24, 2007 07:56AM
Amen and amen. Holy One, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer set before You for the Republic of the Figi Islands. Oh, Lord, may they be strong in Christ Jesus, doing Your will and none other. May Your Light shine brightly over these people for Your glory and honor, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login