Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Gabonese Republic

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Gabonese Republic
November 27, 2007 05:36PM
The Gabonese Republic, or Gabon is a country in west central Africa. It borders on Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Republic of the Congo and the Gulf of Guinea. A small population, abundant natural resources, and foreign private investment have helped make Gabon one of the most prosperous countries in the region. Its coat of arms shows two jungle cats representing the country's pride in its animals.

Most inhabitants are Christians mostly members of the Roman Catholic Church. Other religious groups include animists, Muslims, and practitioners of indigenous African religions.

Prayer:

Precious and Holy Lord, I enter into your throne room again this day to offer up to you the Gabonese Republic and it’s people.

Allow your face to shine upon this nation and it’s people so that they can see just who you are. Create in the nation and the people a heart for you and you alone. Let your glory so shine upon the people, let your glory so shine upon the people, let your glory so shine upon the people so that they cannot help but worship you Oh Lord. In this I give you thanks in the name of Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Gabonese Republic
November 27, 2007 07:58PM
Glorious Heavenly Father, how truly wonderful You are. Oh, that all the world would praise You and give You the honor and glory You deserve. Today we lift up the Gabonese Republic and ask that You touch it's people in a most profound and life changing manor. I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for these dear people and ask that You allow so move these people to shine as Lights in this part of the world so that others will come to You through Christ Jesus that indwells in them, in His name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login