Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Greenland

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Greenland
December 08, 2007 06:43AM
Greenland is a self-governing Danish province located between the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans. Though geographically and ethnically an Arctic island nation associated with the continent of North America, politically and historically Greenland is closely tied to Europe specifically Iceland, Norway and Denmark.

In 1978, Denmark granted home rule to Greenland, making it an equal member of the Rigsfællesskab. It is the largest island in the world that is not also considered a continent.

Most Greenlanders have connections to the Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come into your throne room this day to lift up Greenland and the people who make this island their home. Send your guardian angels to take up their positions at every corner of this island nation to prevent the enemy from coming in and seducing the people away from you. In this I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for Greenland
December 11, 2007 02:43PM
Amen, Lord. Let it be so as my husband as requested.

Father, as I read about this country of Greenland, I get the sense that this is a nation that feels as if it does not "messure up" to other nations. I do not know why that is, but I ask that Greenland be a people that look only to be who You want them to be not looking to the world for approval, only You. Please let this be, that they might be You glory and honor, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login