Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Covering the States in prayer for 40 Days for 40 Years

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Covering the States in prayer for 40 Days for 40 Years
May 29, 2007 08:23PM
Dear Saints,

Many of you have heard about The Call Nashville, 7/07/07 with Lou Engle. If you are not familiar it, you can check it out at: [www.thecall.com]

In preparation for this event, a time of prayer, repenting and fasting has been called for, entitled 40 Days for 40 Years. To learn more about this, go to this website: [www.louengle.com]

With that said, it was placed on my heart to pray for each of our 50 states along with Washington, D.C. Because there is not enough time to do one state each day, some states will be coupled and even tripled every so often. Billy and I will alternating days until the 40 days are completed.

We hope you will join in with us. Our nation is in a critical time in her history. It is time for us to take back that which the enemy has stolen not just from us but from God as well. He commissioned us to "occupy the land" and it is time to do so in such a way that we bring Him glory and honor, repenting for our lack of faithfulness to Him. May this land be restored back as one nation under God not only in word but in deed as well, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Anonymous User
Day 1 - Alabama
May 29, 2007 09:00PM
Precious Father,

We come before You today to lift up the state of Alabama, recognizing how much this state needs Your hand of mercy and grace upon it, as do we all. Much blood was shed upon it's ground and the blood of Your saints cry out for justice. Lives were unjustly taken, whether it be that of the American Indian or the African American or any others. While America has much it can be proud of, it also has much done much that it should grieve over and turn repentative hearts to You.

Father, we seek forgiveness for this state and pray that each one living there will be touched by Your Spirit, coming to know the goodness of their Creator that their hearts would be changed through Jesus Christ, seeing all man, women and children as being equal in Your eyes and, thus, should be in their eyes as well. Father, we bind the spirit of prejudice and pride that abides in that state, in the name of Jesus! We release a spirit of humilility and love to flow freely over that state and touch the lives of its people. We bind the spirit of poverty that is found there and we thank You for Your faithfulness to supply their needs through You Son, Jesus Christ as they look to Him as their Lord and Savior.

Father, I pray that multitudes turn their hearts to You and to Your Son, Jesus Christ, not only saying they believe in You, but living as You showed us how to do through Your Son. Let it be so, in His name I pray. And, Holy One, thank You for hearing the prayers of Your faithful saints that come froth from the state of Alabama, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login