Advanced

GOD'S OUTPOURING PRESENCE IN LAKELAND, FL

Posted by Joan 
Joan
GOD'S OUTPOURING PRESENCE IN LAKELAND, FL
May 09, 2008 06:45PM
GOD’S OUTPOURING PRESENCE IN LAKELAND, FL
May 9, 2008

Yesterday Billy and I arrived home after traveling home from seeing and partaking of what God is doing in Lakeland, Florida through His humble servant Todd Bentley. How like God to use a vessel who is covered with tattoos, piercing below his lip, multiple earrings in one ear and the least likely candidate that mainstream America would pick. But praise be to God! Our God chooses the weak things of this earth to confound the mighty. We pray many blessings for Todd, his family and all those who are walking forth in faithfulness to our Lord. Holy One, protect and guard these dear ones who seek Your will above their own. May that be the heart of all those who call Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Truly, may Jesus reign as Lord and King in our lives for Your glory, in His name we pray. Amen.

Wow, where to begin! So much has taken place that it seems almost impossible to get it all set down here. God was so up close and personal on our trip and a greater understanding of Jesus and His place in our lives was opened up to us. All of this we are still digesting, sorting and praying upon. With the Holy Spirit’s help, I will try to give an overall summary of what is taking place in Lakeland, Florida.

For all that is taking place in Lakeland, perhaps the one that is most notable is that the Holy Spirit is visiting that place. Not only is the power of God felt in these gatherings but the heart of God is tangible and life changing. While many are coming to receive their healing, more are coming to gather as one body with Christ Jesus as the head. One night in the stadium we came together and sang, acappella, “There is Something About that Name (Jesus Jesus Jesus).” Now I had my eyes closed so I cannot swear by this, but it sure wouldn’t surprise me if there were angels singing along with us. It was one of the sweetest sounds I have heard. Praise be to God! The stirring in our hearts were not that by man but by the very spirit of Him who lives within us.

Yes, God’s presence is felt in that gathering. Hungry hearts are being fed. Souls are being saved. The sick are being healed. The lukewarm are being set on fire for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His peace that passes understanding is found at these meetings. The joy of the Lord is bringing refreshing and restoration unto His people. God is being magnified through His Son. Hope is renewed. And the heartbeat of God is being heard by those who are seeking after Him with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. If this is what you are seeking, it is being found at Lakeland, Florida through His servant Todd Bentley and others who are laying down their lives so others can receive. But don’t take our word for it. Don’t take others word for it. Find out for yourself, whether by traveling to these precious times of fellowship, by viewing over the internet or watching over GODTV. Ask for discernment and God’s covering. Seek Him while He can be found and move forward for His glory. It is about Jesus and about the Kingdom of God coming on earth as it is in heaven. And it is answered prayer sent up to the throne room for years upon years. Come Lord Jesus, come.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login