Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HE'S NOT AFTER THE STUFF - by Cyndee Pillow

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
HE'S NOT AFTER THE STUFF - by Cyndee Pillow
March 17, 2009 06:43PM
Dear Saints,

Having just read the following that was sent as an email, felt that its message was highly important for the body of Christ. Many are going through trials and hardships but through it all I know the Lord is telling us to trust Him through it. What our heavenly Father has wanted from the beginning of time was for His children to fellowship with Him and to trust Him. Those who are parents can easily relate to this, can we not? We have a heavenly Father who is much wiser than are we and He longs for us to spend time with Him, to know and experince His love and also to share His wisdom with us. He wants us to be blessed and He knows that there is danger out there and wants to protect us from it but in order for that to happen we need to listen to what He says and obey it! The danger out there is the thief whose purpose is to steal from us the very joy our heavenly Father wants us to walk in. The enemy wants kill all the vision and hope Abba, God has given us in and through His Beloved Son, Christ Jesus. And above all, the enemy wants to destroy the our relationship with our heavenly Father. He was able to do it in the garden and he has been able to do it time and again. Let us be a people who truly love our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. So what if all the "stuff" is taken from us. Remember, precious one, that nothing can separate us from God's love ("Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39).

Make time to fellowship with Him today. He is waiting... - Joan

HE'S NOT AFTER THE STUFF

by Cyndee Pillow

March 13- 2009

Many in the church are experiencing a loss of things on this earth. Many have lost jobs at what seems like such wrong timing. Many in the body are experiencing lack of substance in various forms, such as loss of money, relationships, illness, and time. Most of this number have given and have been obedient to tithe and give offerings, but have seen little or no return. They have done all they know how to do and nothing has changed.. The Lord revealed to me one thing has been missing. I pray this will be shown clearly in this word today.

I asked the question to the Lord, " What is up with this God, when your people have done what you said, and still, there seems to be no breakthrough? What are your people doing wrong?"

God said, "You must first know, the enemy that has stolen from God's people is not after the stuff. He is after their relationship with Me. He is after the unity, and after peace, and he is after the joy and worship and praise that is to be given to Me. If he can accomplish his plan to steal these things through taking the stuff, then he has done what he has hoped to do."

I recalled once again, the story of the "Grinch That Stole Christmas". I've pondered on this for a few weeks now. I even sent out a word on it, however, there was something I missed. The Lord showed me that the Grinch (likened to the devil), was not after the stuff that he took from the Who. After he stole the stuff, what did he do with it? He left it all bundled up in a huge bundle and sat down beside it all, on a tall mountain peak. He was not after their stuff all along. He had a reason behind his devious madness. He sat by the stuff looking down off that high mountain into Whoville and he waited to see what the Who in Whoville would do when they found their stuff was gone Christmas day. His plan was really to steal their joy! More than that, he hated their SINGING most of all, the story goes. He was after their song!

With these words spoken, I saw my own church body of which I belong, yet I believe what I saw, is what is going on in most churches today. I saw many that were sitting during the praise and worship services where freedom is offered to uplift the Lord at every meeting. In the Spirit, I saw many that were discouraged, oppressed, and had a spirit of hopelessness over their heads pressing them down. They refused to enter in and had began to even doubt the Word of God in their lives. They did this because they couldn't find reason to praise and worship for pondering over the stuff the enemy had stolen from them. They were not entering into pure praise and worship individually, or out of a heart of love towards their Lord. Their heart was not in it, because their heart was up on the hill with the Grinch by the bundle of their stuff.

God was withholding His blessings, not because of their lack of giving monetary gifts in the natural, but their lack of giving gifts to the Father in the spiritual. "They were found poor and wretched and naked" before our God, because their value had been based on monetary things that perish, instead of those things that last, through relationship with a loving Father, no matter what. These were not being thankful but grumbling and complaining.

The enemy's sinister plan is to steal away the church's position seated with Christ in heavenly places. He wants to bring the body down to the earth and the hearts focused upon the earthly. If he can steal worship and praise, by getting God's people to focus on the stuff instead of their God's ability to take care of them, then he has succeeded.

The Lord is seeking a body to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. We cannot expect God to require the enemy to bring back the stuff without Trusting in the Lord and praising Him in the middle of our current situation. No matter how dark the future seems to appear, if we trust the Lord, and desire Him above all the stuff happening in our lives, God will work a miracle. The enemy will have to let go if we let go, and let God.

The Python that comes to try to squeeze the life out of the church will be defeated in this manner also. The Lord showed me clearly that this snake cannot catch an alive and awake people that are praising God and on guard. That nasty spirit will give up and get out and go some place where he can easily wrap his slithering body around the sleeping and those not keeping watch.

AWAKE out of slumber and choose on purpose to rejoice. Praise His name in songs and hymns and spiritual songs. Let the instruments join in the beat as we gather in unity this Christmas to praise His Name, Jesus. Then, the Lord will take care of the rest, and you will get back your stuff too.

Wellspring of Fire & Light
Cyndee Pillow

iclight@sstelco.com

Anonymous User
Re: HE'S NOT AFTER THE STUFF - by Cyndee Pillow
August 05, 2009 10:12PM
wow! what a great word/message! i needed it! thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login