Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fire!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Fire!!!
November 02, 2009 11:04AM
Yesterday afternoon I returned home from a conference and this morning I was responding to an email I had received and found myself sharing some of the things that took place and I soon found myself in awe as the Holy Spirit began to reveal some of the happenings and have now come to share them with you.

One of the things that was repeated many times over the days that I was at the Voice of the Apostles Conference in Baltimore, Maryland was Matthew 11:12 - "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force" (the highlighted words were especially repeated). While the Lord has been speaking this to us for several years now I believe we are in the days of redeeming. By that I mean we will see restitution unfolding for the things the enemy has stolen.

Several years ago I had the priviledge of seeing Che Ahn minister at Gateway Christian Fellowship in West Haven, Ct. To be honest, I had not heard of him before that but after that I began to pay a little more attention to his ministry as I heard the heart of God coming forth from him. At that time he did a book signing, writing down Scripture that the Lord gave to him prophetically for each person. When he did his book signing at this Baltimore conference I again went to have one of his books signed. As I was typing this the Holy Spirit told me to get the two books in which Che Ahn wrote Scripture. Funny thing is, off hand I couldn't have told you what the title of the books were as it is not so much the title that attracts me to them but the leading of the Holy Spirit. The first book Che Ahn signed for me several years ago is entitled "Into the Fire" and in that one he wrote Philippians 3:10. That Scripture reads, "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,". The book that I was lead to a couple of days ago is entitled "Fire Evangelism" and this time Che wrote 3 John 2 whick reads, "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." For many years I have known that my family's life was prophetically symbolic and the things that occured in our lives was "a message", if you will, to the body of Christ at large.

As some of you know, the past several years have been very trying and difficult times for my family but through it I can say that it has drawn us closer to the Lord understanding that the suffering He went through served a purpose as has ours for in it a lot of our "flesh" has died. Not only that, we have come to a greater knowing of what His resurrection gave us, the power that was given that we might be one with Him, empowered with authority to bring God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. It has definately not been an easy time and there are many questions that we still have but we cling to Him Who is good knowng that we will understand more as we search Him out. Yes, we have been "Into The Fire" (the title of Che Ahn's book) and have seen a great refining taking place in our lives. And you know, I can honestly say that there isn't even the smell of smoke upon us. We have not become bitter at God for our hardships, not even for the passing of our precious husband/dad/papa. As a matter of fact, when impartation was given on Saturday night my eyes were closed when one of the team from Global Awakening came to me, touched my hands and all I heard was "the sweet fragrance of heaven" spoken from his lips. I believe the the sweet fragrance of heaven covers all of my dear family even though we have been through the fiery furnace. And so will cover those who have and continue to trust the Lord through the trials and difficulties that have faced, drawing closer to Him who is worthy of all our praise, glory and honor.

When I read the Scripture given to me from Che a few days ago at my hotel room a few days ago I just let it sink in. While I knew they were written by John almost two thousand years ago, I heard them being spoken by my Beloved, my sweet Jesus. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." This is what He wanted for me and I knew in my spirit that all I had to do to receive it was to take it! A liquid warmth filled my being. A peace came over me. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." This message was not only given to me but to all who is willing to receive it. Praise be to God! Now is the hour to take back that which the enemy has stolen. Now is the time to receive the power of His resurrection as we have partaken of His sufferings and head forth into sharing the Good News, taking to the streets, the marketplace, our neighborhood in this hour of "Fire Evangelism. Glory to God!!!

Isn't it neat that both of the books the Holy Spirit lead me to had "fire" in them? Fire is used to purify and it is also used to ignite that which is cold, to spark us on fire with the Lord's goodness, love, mercy and redemption wildfire to be spread across the world bringing multitudes to His wondrous light. Glory to God!!! Oh, God is soooooo good. No question about it!

Praising Him,
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 06:14AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login