Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prophetic Word for 2011

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Word for 2011
February 28, 2011 05:04PM
PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2011

This new years was supposed to be ushered in with worship, prayer and praise at my house. My children and their families were invited as well as a friend. But the evening took on a twist. There was a new wii in the house and the children and grandchildren were really getting into it. They were singing, laughing and talking - sweet sounds to hear, for sure. To be honest, I’ve been a bit worn down dealing with so many things. This year was more emotional not having my husband with us. I knew I was to be the one who needed to gather everyone together so we could spend time with the Lord but I lacked the desire to do so and hoped they would remember what we were supposed to do.

At one point I saw my neighbor and her family across the street just coming home from somewhere. She had recently loss her husband and I knew this first new year without him would be difficult so I invited them to come over. To be honest, I didn’t think they would stay late but they stayed over much longer than I thought they would. By time they left I felt so convicted of not having done what the Lord had placed on my heart. Since the kids were well into the WII game I went upstairs, kneeled beside my bed and cried out to the Lord, ashamed and broken.

Spent some time in prayer and repentance before midnight, crying out to the Lord, crying also for the life of a young man who had overdosed and was brain dead. So many mixed emotions. Such a sense of failure to God, to others. Such a feeling of despair. Needed God's forgiveness, His help. Prayed that He would spare this young man’s life, that He would hear the cries of His people. Were we not to walk in the footsteps of our Lord? Oh, but what a failure we are in the flesh. Do we know the Lord's ways? Why do we allow the flesh to have more say then His Spirit, Oh, Father, please help us!

Then I asked Him to speak to me through His Word. I open to Luke 16:19-31, speaking about the rich man and Lazarus, Lazarus having died and being in Abraham's bosom and the rich man in Hades. Not a pretty story. I felt we were like the rich man, enjoying our days on earth rather than giving our lives to the Lord. Oh, Father forgive us before it is too late. Help us to warn others!

This only brought further despair to my heart. Was this really a message to my family, Lord? Did I just open Your Word at random and not really hearing from You, Lord? Have I lost contact with You? Holy One, I need You so. Please forgive me. Apart from You I can do nothing. Help, Lord! Help! At this point I am brokenhearted.

Again, I asked for Him to speak to me through His Word. If it is some random message I open to then I will know that I have not heard Him correctly. I open to Psalm 95 and am fully convicted. Psalm 95 speaks of praising the Lord, acknowledging His goodness and not hardening our hearts in disobedience as did His people when He was with them for 40 years and saw the works of His hands yet did not turn from their sinful ways. Oh God! Before one of my daughter left that night she talked about three members of our family turning 40 years old this new year, that my oldest granddaughter was going to turn 18 and two others turning 13.. I remember saying that perhaps those numbers were prophetic. Then in less than an hour I am reading in Psalm 95 about 40 years! Yes, it was prophetic and I am hearing from the Lord correctly in regards to both the passages in Luke and Psalm 95. I wept all the more before the Lord feeling so ashamed and so lost. God, I am so sorry and such a mess. Please forgive us. Are we without hope in this hour? Is it too late for Your people, for America? I had no answers, just tears and remorse. I knew that when the girls called at midnight that I would not answer their calls. I really felt that there was nothing 'good' about the new year to celebrate since we had disobeyed the Holy Spirit and sought our own pleasure rather than the will of God. There are no words to describe how shattered my heart felt at this point.

When I woke up on New Years day I was told that all that went on last night and prior was necessary to come to understand God's message for this new year. I had been seeking Him for a prophetic word for 2011 these past couple of months but had received nothing. This morning (January 1st) He reminded me that He speaks through my family. He was showing me the dire need we are in as His people. The future truly weighs in the balance and it is up to each one of us how it will be for us depending where we stand with Him. Fellowship and obedience is not only important in this new year, it is the matter of heaven or hell, so to speak. Even our good works will mean nothing if it is not God's will. He showed me this in regards to me inviting the neighbors over last night.

OBEDIENCE VS GOOD WORKS
The Lord showed me that while it was out of a tender heart that I had invited the neighbors over, it was more important that I had been obedient and spent that time with Him. He showed me that just doing good will not be enough if it is not by His leading. Though it might have appeared good, the better thing would have been to spend time with Him in fellowship and obedience. Good works are not good if we are going against what He has asked of us. Fellowship with Him was paramount.

HEALING FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
I was also reminded about the ear infection that I had since November (the 11th hour). The Lord showed me that the enemy wants to interfere with the hearing of God's people so that they would be unable to hear His voice. We are in the eleventh hour, a very serious time. While things have been easier in the past in our walk with the Lord, there will be more intensity to be faithful to Him even "unto death". It took three different medicines before the infection was cleared up, the last being one that I could have had a serious reaction to. It took a leap of faith to try it and faith will definitely be a needed quality for His people to walk in. We have to be totally sold out to the Lord in this hour. Also, we need a greater understanding of the role of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three (as in the medicines that brought healing and wholeness in the natural) in One, a completeness of God’s nature and provision to guide us in the days ahead. The Body of Christ, at large, is sick and needs a healing touch from the Master Physician. We need to know the unending love of our Heavenly Father and the comfort and leading of the Holy Spirit. All three, together, will bring the much needed healing to the Body as nothing else will.

MESSAGES OF SUPERNATURAL, WARNING AND DIRECTION
It wasn’t until later new years day that the Holy Spirit brought to my attention that both Scriptures given the night before were related to the supernatural as well as declaring forth warning and direction.

We are in for a greater move of the Holy Spirit than we have ever seen before here in America. As things appear darker and darker for this nation, hearts will be turning back to Him in repentance and for direction. Already the hordes of hell are out as they desperately seek to bring oppression and hopelessness to the nation beyond what is now felt here.. Already many have succumbed to the tactics of the enemy. But I believe we will see the tides turning toward the later part of this year as the Lord’s light becomes brighter and brighter in His people.

What the enemy seems to forget is that God is still with many who dwell in this land. He will not forsake us. His Word is still being taught throughout this nation and it will not return void. What the enemy means for harm our heavenly Father will turn to good for those who love Him. While oppression weighs heavy God’s people will recognize it as a pressing down taken place much like the pressing that takes place to bring forth oil from the olive or wine from the grape. Those who hold fast to our Lord Christ Jesus will feel and know the hope that is theirs through Him. There will be a greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit within and upon them. In John: 14:12 we read Jesus saying these things to His disciples, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the WORKS that I do he will do also; and GREATER WORKS than these he will do, because I go to My Father." In the days ahead we will see this manifesting through His people, both old and young alike. Hallelujah!

While this all sounds good, we are still in the midst of a battle and must not forget that. Unless we are have a godly fear of the Lord and submit to Him we can be easily overtaken by the enemy. We must be working out our salvation with fear and trembling. We must allow the Holy Spirit to do the needed work within us. The prophetic word is not meant to leave us complacent. It is meant to encourage us and to build our faith.

God wants to move mightily in and through us. Right now we are being weighed in the balance as a country. We must take this seriously. If we say we are in Christ then we have to act as such. We cannot live like the rest of the world. God’s will is going to be done upon the earth, of that there is no doubt. We must remember that disobedience and lack of faith brought about a wilderness experience that took God’s people 40 years before reaching His promise to them. Let us pray that we will not be found wanting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login