Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snow on March 31, 2014 in Connecticut!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Snow on March 31, 2014 in Connecticut!
March 31, 2014 02:07PM
OK my Bible believing, Christ centered family and friends, after sending a post on Facebook about the snow and it being my oldest daughter's birthday today I felt led to look into the prophetic meaning of "snow"; I knew that snow was "a covering" and "purity", God covering our sins. We read in Isaiah 1:18,"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

This past weekend at Faith Christian Assemblies we had a powerful encounter with the Lord. Pastor/Prophet Bill Johnson from Florida came to give prophetic words and a message for our church which is going through pastoral change, even the handing down of the mantle of one generation to another much like that of Elijah to Elisha. The anointing there was incredible as the humble servant of God, Bill Johnson led the way in prophetic utterance, followed by father and son, blessing the body of Christ. Truly, heaven was rejoicing as these men of God walked in obedience. Precious...

At yesterday's gathering service, as the prophetic mantle was passed down from father to son, Pastor Bill gave words to our church of the change that was going to take place, where FCA was going to reach out and touch the community in powerful and impacting way. Much more was said and I believe that today's snow was a prophetic confirmation to that word - and not only for FCA but to all who would believe to receive and move forward in obedience.

Let me share what the Holy Spirit has shown me in regards to all if this and what He is speaking through it. Let me explain, without giving out my daughter's age. It is, after all, her birthday and she is a woman, lol. When my daughter was born my husband was serving in the Navy and was on a submarine which was out on patrol. Once that sub left for patrol there was no means of communication for the family or sailor except for family grams which consisted of twenty words, the first the sailor's name, the last word was the family members name. Four of these were given per family for a two month patrol duration. There were special grams allowed, like a baby gram, when a sailor's baby was born. Thus the case when Missy was born. I was able to send out that baby gram to my husband. Missy was born on March 31st, but the message did not get to my husband until April 1st. When he received it from his officer he thought it was an April Fool's joke and it took him awhile to believe it was really true.

Thus the snow, my daughter's birthday, tomorrow being April lst, all brought back sweet memories of the early days of my marriage with my Sweetheart, the love of my life in the natural. Since my husband's passing there have been many struggles, with emotions,adjustments, finances, circumstances, passing of more loved ones, etc., etc. Things just have not been easy. With al of this and the prophetic weekend at FCA, I believe this is what the Holy Spirit is saying:

We are entering into a sweet time of relationship with our First Love. As we set our eyes upon Him we will be enraptured with His goodness, His cleansing blood, and will see through His eyes rather than our own - through eyes of Love. There will be a greater mantle of anointing come upon this generation than that which was seen in the past. And there will be a greater move of God in our communities as we are led by the Holy Spirit to touch the heart and lives of the lost with God's endless love. Truly, it is a glorious time to be alive if we are firmly planted in Him. There is safety in His presence and there is joy unpeakable. Oh, what He desires to do in and through us, we can't imagine but as we trust in Him and submit to His leading, how blessed we will be. That union between our Beloved Jesus will produce many children, countless lost people being added to the kingdom. Selfless love is the call of the hour and the fruit of this love is sweet and bountiful. Glory be to God!!!

As I was reading Isaiah, it was these verses 1:16-20 that stood out to me:

16 “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
17 Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Rebuke the oppressor;
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.
18 “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
20 But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword”;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken."

Some might think those last verses are harsh from the Lord and how could a loving God say them. Is it any more harsh or evil for a loving parent to say, "Don't ride your bike in the middle of the highway", than it is for a loving God who knows that the wages of sin is death to say what He did in those verses? Plainly but, God is good; satan is bad. God gave man life through His love. Satan introduced death through sin. It continues to be man's choice of life or death. Let us choose wisely and give glory and honor to Whom glory and honor is due. And the love He has freely given, let us choose to freely give to Him and to others.

Be blessed this day and be a blessing to others!

Lost and found in Him,
Joanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login