Advanced

Prophetic Word for 2015

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prophetic Word for 2015
January 31, 2015 10:23PM
PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2015

BELIEVE - The Word for This Year
During a time of prayer the Lord showed me the importance of taking God at His Word, believing He is Who He says He is and having faith that He has given us all that we need to be Who He says we are to be in Him. As believers it is not enough simply to "believe", We are to take that which He shows us through His Word and by His Spirit and place it into action. Action of our belief turns into faith and that is what pleases God, for without faith, it is impossible to please Him ( Hebrews 11:6). This is a type of acronym that He showed regarding this:

Believe in Me for I believe in you (Genesis 26-31, Psalms 8:4-8)

Enter into My Presence daily (Psalms 16:11, Psalms 21:6, Psalms 140:13)

Love others as I have loved you (Mt 5:43-48, John 13:34-35, 1 John 4:19, 1 Peter 4:8)

Initiate passion for Me in others through your walk (Cor.9:2, Gal .4:18, Hebrews 10:24, 1 Tim.4:14-15)

Eternal life is yours through Christ Jesus, fear not this world (Matt:10:28, John 3:16 ,Titus 3:7)

Victories in all things await those in Christ (Romans 8:31&37, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Philippians 4:13)

Expect to walk with power from on high when you submit your life to Me (Mark 16:17, Luke 20:19)

LORD SEEKING INTIMACY WITH US/REVELATORY SEASON
The Lord keeps impressing upon me how much He desires for us to spend time with Him. He spoke of how busy church is and that it being more like the Pharisees, knowing Scripture and proud of their accomplishment but often void of God's presence and His will. While they are filled with a lot of knowledge and good works, they lack that personal relationship with Him. Yet fellowship was what God longed for with man in the very beginning. Its a time of getting back to our roots, so to speak, and getting to know our Creator. God longing for fellowship with man isn't anything new but I believe that we are entering a time of great revelation. God wants to open our eyes of understanding of His written Word and His Word made flesh, Jesus Christ. The more time we spend in His Word and the closer we draw to Him, the clearer His Word and heart will become. His voice will become louder in our spirit and His small whisper will be heard over the distractions of this busy world.

It is only in this place of intimacy with Him that we truly come to know His heart in a matter and it is in this place that our flesh takes second place to His abiding Spirit in and around us. That transformation we so long for, to be like Christ, takes place slowly but surely as we allow Him to be first in our lives. Glory to God!!!

He wants us to minister to Him and to one another. Too many are hurting within the body of Christ and more harm has been done to His children by each other because of a lack of knowledge of Who He is and the love He has for each one of us. Until we can come to know His precious love and His heart towards us through intimacy with Him, it will be hard for us to minister to the lost and/or to the body at large. Without that special time with the Lord, seeking to know Him as we are known, our flesh is not submitted to His Spirit and therefore it will react and speak from a place of weakness and from the human spirit rather than His. He is calling us to grow up in Him and unless we position ourselves to a place of submitting to the teaching of the Holy Spirit we will live like the world rather than one who has been redeemed by Christ and born again into God's Kingdom. God wants us to eat the meat of the Word and He is providing a smorgasbord of meaty delights of truth should we desire to step away from the sweets and childish goodies that keep us from maturity. While He might present a dish of meaty wonders, He will not force us to eat it. Will you eat of that which He so desires you partake of? No one can answer that for you. The choice remains yours.

PRAYER/INTERCESSION
For some time now there have been prayer movements rising up such as IHOP (International House of Prayer), CHOP (Connecticut House of Prayer), and so many more., but in this hour God is raising up an inner knowing within His people to know and understand the necessity to spend more time in prayer and intercession. While He is also raising up an army of prayer warriors He is stirring in the hearts of untold multitudes the need and importance of prayer for all who call upon the name of Jesus.

And since this is a time of great revelation being opened up to His people, time spent in prayer will open the door to intimacy with Him and that intimacy will aid in our hearing His voice more clearly. Prayer was never meant to be a suggestion but rather a command, a command that so many only sought to do when they, personally, were in need. But this is changing. Colossians 4:2 tells us "devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart." How many of us can say our prayer life has been like that? And yet that is what we are told to do, devote ourselves to prayer. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 reads "prayer without ceasing." So, as believers we are called to devote ourselves to prayer and to pray without ceasing. Lord, forgive us! We have fallen so short of doing this as a body. But with God's grace and by His Spirit, we are given the opportunity to rise up as a child who brings His Daddy delight by walking in obedience. And as we do what He requires us to do, it will be like the shot that was heard around the world and great transformation, deliverance and God's glory will cover the world.The enemy's head will spin in the midst of God's people taking their rightful position in this earthly battle, upon our knees in prayer! The truth is, he is more afraid of us than we ever should be of Him. If God be for us, who can be against us (Romans 8:31)? Hallelujah! To God be the glory, now and forever!!!

THE ABILITY TO HEAR HIS VOICE IN THIS HOUR IS PARAMOUNT
The enemy has gained much stride in the world and that is only because God's people have not spent the time in God's Word and in fellowship with Him to come to understand that we are over comers through Christ Jesus and we have ben called to have dominion over the land rather than allowing the enemy to have the land and its people.

In this hour we need to be able to hear the Lord's voice over the roar of the devouring enemy who continues to seek to steal, kill and destroy. There is a quote by Edmund Burke which reads, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Because I believe there are many in the body of Christ who do not know what their authority is in Christ Jesus and therefore remain passive when evil presents itself. We must always recognize that our battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, etc., (Ephesians 6:12). Satan and his camp will work through people but Scripture tells us to not be overcome by evil but to overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21). This is not something we can do without the help of God's Spirit. We need to be reminded of how we are to behave and to know Whose we are. It is by spending quality time with the Lord and learning to hear His voice that will pierce through the darkness of our human nature enabling us to walk by His Spirit and do as He says to do,

There is so much the Lord wants to teach us and show us that we might truly understand our authority and His Lordship over everything, even our own plans. When we submit to His Headship He can than trust us with things we can't imagine. He wants us to heal the sick, raise the dead, set the captives free and more but we must learn to hear His voice and obey it or else we will be open prey for the enemy.

SEEK AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS
1 Timothy 6:11 is instruction for all of us who call themselves sons and daughters of the Most High God. It reads, " But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness." These things are available to us through Christ Jesus - not that we can do them of ourselves but when we submit to Him, seek His face, learn from His Spirit and become transformed into His image by the renewing of our mind, then we can do these things that God calls us to do! We are not here in this world for our own good pleasure. We are here for God's good pleasure and we are to be co-laborers with Christ Jesus. While it might seem an overwhelming task, it really isn't. We cannot over give God. He always rewards those who are obedient to Him. We have no clue what awaits us in eternity but when we are obedient to God here on earth the joy and blessings we receive here (even through persecution) far outweigh what we could ever give Him and definitely is much greater than the world has to offer. Matthew 6:33 says to "seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you." Again, you cannot out give God when you are in His will,

He is calling us to a higher standard than most of us have ever walked in before. The times are dark and we need to rise up and take our stand against the darkness by walking in His Light and allowing Jesus to be at the helm of our lives. Can you hear Jesus' voice saying “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?" (Matthew 16-24-26) Its going out to you and me. Will we answer? If we do, I believe that we will have the honor and privilege to "fill the page" for His glory!

FILL THE PAGE

In October 2014, during a time of prayer, the Lord spoke to me through His Word. Later I posted that encounter in The Prophets Place at our web site, SOS-Love.net. The post reads as follows:
"Fill the page..."
October 02, 2014 08:07PM

Dear Saints,

Thursday mornings are prayer at the church I attend. This day I felt the Holy Spirit told me to use this time to praise the Lord, which I did. When there was about ten minutes left, I asked the Lord to please speak to me through His Word, as I have asked Him many times before.

Without looking, I opened the Bible. When I looked down onto the page all I saw was an empty page. I kind of chuckled and said, "Lord, now what do I do?" This had never happened before. I heard Him say, "Fill the page." Again I chuckled, "Lord, the only place that I know that is still going on today is Acts." I have read many articles about Acts 29, where we continue on sharing the Good News. Could it possible that is where I had opened up??? Wouldn't that be amazing! So my eye went to the right side, opposite of the blank page. There I saw Romans. Indeed, that blank page followed Acts 28!!! Hallelujah!

The Acts of the Apostles continue to go on today. He is asking me, He is asking you, to fill the page for His glory. Spread the Good News. Walk in power. Walk in boldness. Walk in assurance of His Word, that He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He sent the Holy Spirit to empower and guide us. There are many out there who still need to hear the finished work of Jesus and receive salvation through Him. Will you fill the page as He is asking you to do? Now is the time...
------------------------------------------------

The above happening was the first time opening to a blank page. Much to my surprise, while seeking the Lord for His heart in regards to a meeting for the new year and what we believe God is saying about it for our church, it happened once again - only a month later! This time the blank page opened between Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, This is a message not only for the church I attend but for those who are seeking to walk in the ways of the Lord and do His will.

The last chapter in Proverbs speaks of the virtuous woman. Just like the open page after Acts. I believe the Lord is saying there is so much more for the Bride of Christ, the virtuous woman, to do. There is a door open in this hour to walk through and "fill the page" with the things we are being called to do in this hour for His glory and honor. Not all will take advantage of this calling for not all who call themselves Christians will have submitted to His Lordship and His leading. But those who do, oh, there is no telling what He would have us do to increase the numbers coming to Him and His Kingdom.

Saints, we have an opportunity to do great exploits for our Lord. Jesus said John 14:11-12,"Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father." We are in Christ and He in us. The great works we do by His leading shows the world that He is in us, and that Christ Jesus in us is in the Father. Jesus walked in power and we are called to as well - not for our glory but for His, that the world might see that He, indeed is the Son of God and that only through Him can we come to our Heavenly Father. The world is telling us otherwise, wanting us to become passive but if we truly believe in Him and in the One who sent Him, then we will not stand quietly by but instead we will be those who storm heaven for the lost souls and give all that we have to invest in His Kingdom and be obedient to pray for it to come on earth as it is in heaven, for His glory and honor. Hallelujah and AMEN!

Rejoicing in Him,
Joan Bowe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login