Word for Days We Are Living In - Written in 2017

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Word for Days We Are Living In - Written in 2017
December 26, 2018 03:26PM
PROPHETIC WORD FOR DAYS WE ARE LIVING IN
May 31, 2017
By Joan Bowe

Lord showed me that He is moving upon the earth in a most profound and glorious way. Like Acts, a great move is about to take place upon the earth, even greater than that which was seen in Act 2. I recognize that this might be long, but please take the journey with me as He unfolds what He desires His people to know in this hour.

The other day the Lord impressed upon me to look up when Pentecost falls this year. It is on June 4th. I knew there was significance to the date. It is my Grandma's birthday who passed many years ago. She passed in the year 1984. My Dad's birthday falls on June 2nd and for years there was a standing family joke where my Grandma would say that my Dad was older then her, seeing his birthday came before hers. LOL What the Holy Spirit showed to me is that the year of my grandmother's passing had significance in what is about to happen, as did the number "4". It wasn't until this morning that He showed me even the number "2" was prophetic for now.

Now in 1984, Ronald Reagan was President of the United States. He, too, was not one that the politicians thought would win the election but win he did. There are so many similarities between him and our new President, Donald J. Trump, it is amazing. President Reagan did much to rebuild our nation and make it strong again following the previous President's time in office. God is showing that America will once again stand strong amongst the nations under the leadership of President Trump and we have a part in this happening.

Another interesting fact in researching the year 1984 for its significance, found that there is a book written by Dr. Lester Sumrall entitled "I Predict 1984"! He also wrote one "I Predict 1985" and those are the only years which he wrote books specifically for individual year. What I am seeing is that those years, as is 2017 and 2018 were and are significant and pivotal years for the body of Christ. Surprisingly, or maybe not, there was another book written about this year by George Orwell entitled "1984". It appears that this was a very prophetic time, enough to have books written about it! What I do know is that of these two books, one was written through the lens of God's eyes while the other is written through the lens of man, much like we are seeing taking place in regards to our President. There are voices coming that hear what God is saying and voices that look through man's ways. I was even directed to an article regarding Orwell's book and President Trump:[www.sparknotes.com] (Those who are open to what God is speaking will know this article was written via man's view, not His). Perhaps one of you has read this book and can share more regarding Dr. Sumrall's book.

As noted earlier, He is showing the numbers "4" and "2" being significant. While Pentecost is older (my Gramma's birthday), God is moving in this hour with a new, younger if you will (my Dad's birthday coming prior to Gramma's), move that will overtake that which had come before. This next move of God will leave people breathless and in awe of Him and His goodness. Glory to God! In E.W. Bullinger's book, "Numbers in Scripture" we find that the number TWO shows that there is a difference, that there is another. That difference can be for good or for evil. Now the number FOUR is made up of three (Divine Perfection) plus one and always stands for that which is created by God. If you can get your hands on this book I would highly recommend it as it gives so much insight to numbers and their meaning in Scripture. We are created by God to do wondrous things. Whether we us the gifting He has given us to glorify Him remains in our hands. Will we use what He has given us for good or will our selfish nature use it for ungodly gain? Each person is being given a choice in this hour and our choices will affect our lives and the lives of others in the days ahead. Like the ten virgins found in Matthew 25, five were wise and five were foolish. We need to weigh where we will find ourselves in this move of God. And we have to understand that the prayers of the saints that have gone on before us has much to do with the success we are seeing in our prayers now, just as our prayers will have an affect in the future if people stay faithful to Him Who is worthy. We must acknowledge and honor those who have paved the way so that we not get prideful. God will have His will done on earth. In 2018 we will see which Christians have been wise to fill their lamps with Him by being open to the Holy Spirit and listening attentively to His voice and not to the voice of men. They will be the ones who are secure in Him and who God is using to display His glory and power upon the earth. Next year won't be without challenges and those who did not fill their lamps, so to speak, will have greater difficult in overcoming them. Those who are faithful will be overtakers. Amos 9:13 comes to mind: "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "When the plowman will overtake the reaper And the treader of grapes him who sows seed; When the mountains will drip sweet wine And all the hills will be dissolved."

All the above is said to bring us to an understanding of what we are seeing now. God is about to move so powerfully in our nation and in the nations of the world. Just as Jesus is the head of the body, so our government is the head over our country. We have seen over the past eight years how our leader/leaders have bowed to the will of man over God's will and has been a weak voice in our nation and in the nations of the world. But God has heralded a new voice to speak His will, a bold trumpet sound to be heard around the world. While others curse him, God grants him favor. He is our President, Donald J. Trump, glory to God! God has been raising him up for years, perhaps even unbeknownst to him, much like Cyrus found in Scripture. God is using President to restore America to a nation once again under God. The many heartfelt prayers that have gone up in declaring 2 Chronicles 7:14, repenting and seeking God's face and striving to turn from our sin has reached the heart of God and we are seeing His answer to it. Our Heavenly Father is using President Trump to bring restoration to our nation and beyond. Our President's heart for the people of this nation and his understanding of what is required to make this nation great again is
God given. Praise be to God for His love, mercy and grace towards us. We must remember we are in a battle between the things of God and the things of man. But as we steadfastly hold on to Him who is faithful and lift our President in prayer and do that which the Holy Spirit directs us to do we will behold a time like no other upon the earth. 1984 was a leap year and its prophetic meaning is that we are entering a time when we will move in the spirit in leaps and bounds beyond those who went before us - if we move with God and not with man. Choose ye this day who you will serve....choose life over death, good over evil and watch what God does in and through you, for His glory!!!

As you celebrate Pentecost this Sunday, walk in expectancy and joy, We are the living epistles read by all men and He has placed us here for such a time as this, to bring Him glory and honor and to declare His goodness and truth. Hallelujah! Let us praise Him for He is worthy!!!

SparkNotes: 1984: Key Facts
A list of important facts about George Orwell's 1984, including setting, climax, protagonists, and antagonists.
SPARKNOTES.COM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login