Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Word From The Lord

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Word From The Lord
January 06, 2008 05:21PM
This morning while my husband and I were spending time with the Lord, worshipping as He is so worthy, the Holy Spirit gave me a word to share forth from the Lord. It was a very encouraging and uplifting word and wish it had been recorded but since it wasn't, I am going to share that which was remembered and pray the Holy Spirit guide me in the sharing.

"My dear children, I want you to know how much I love you. I want you to know Me, not just a knowing of Me but knowing Me. I want you to know that you know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. I want you to see Me in everything, knowing I am with you always, in every circumstance.

When you look at a tree that is bare of leaves, I want you know that new life will spring forth. When you look at a cloudy sky I want you to see My Light shines just beyond it. I want you to know that even in the darkness I can be found. Even if you go to the depths of hell, I am there with you. I am found in the heigth of the heavens. And when you think of the width of the earth's expanse, see My arms reaching out wide to receive you. When you draw your breathe, know that I am in it. When you exhale know that I go forth in that exhale.

Dear children, I want you to be a prism of My being upon the earth. My love for you is unending and I long for you to know just how strong that love is and for you to share it with others."

After the word was given, what stood out to me was that the Lord had called us to be a prism of His being. I wasn't sure what a prism was and so I asked the Lord and immediately I saw a diamond. Now, I knew a diamond was many faceted but I still wasn't sure what the Lord meant so I asked again and I heard the Spirit say, "look it up." He he. As I went to get the dictionary I asked Billy what a prism was and he said that he knew it was multifacted, like a diamond. Wow! I hadn't even told him what the Lord had shown me. God is so super cool, without a doubt.

Now, according to the Funk & Wagnall dictionary, here is the defination of "prism":

1. A solid whose bases or ends are any similar equal and parallel plane fgures, and whose lateral faces are parelleograms.
2. A prism made of glass or other transparent substance and usually having triangular ends, used to produce a spectrum or to refract light beams.

Perhaps someone else can give a clearer understanding of this word "prism" but I do know that the Lord wants us to reflect Who He is to the world, showing His goodness, mercy and grace encased in His love for mankind to all the world. The hour is now and the need is great. May we be willing to do as He asks, for His glory. Amen? Amen!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login