Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Very Impacting Dream

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Very Impacting Dream
January 12, 2008 09:45AM
On the morning of January 10, 2008 I awoke from a very disturbing and impacting dream. Just the day before I felt the leading of the Holy Spirit to begin putting together the things the Lord had been given me about the the new year, 2008. After having this dream on the 10th I wanted to post it here but the Holy Spirit held me back from doing so, impressing upon me the need to complete and post the word for 2008 and once that was done, I was free to add the dream. The more I worked on the word for 2008 I realized that the Lord wanted me to see where the dream was His heart's cry for the lost and hurting in this hour. We are living in very serious times and the Lord has given us a mandate. He is calling forth laborers in this hour for the harvest are full and ripe for harvest. His heart cries out for this generation and for those who have been deceived and taken on the path that leads to destruction. He is calling those who have an ear to hear to hear His voice and be instruments of His love and desire to take them out of harms way and bring them back to Him. May we hear His call and may our hearts be in unison with His, crying for those who are in great need and danger.

The dream from the morning of January 10, 2008 and what the Holy Spirit gave me while recording it:

What a disturbing dream!

In this dream we had met this young man who seemed very nice. He became much a part of our lives and we begin doing things together as a family. I think it was in a school setting, a college perhaps, where we had gathered and were sharing/teaching others.. Something had come up, don’t know what it was but we were staying there for shelter maybe. We were lying down, resting. Next thing I know someone comes beside this young man and says, “I have come to kill you.I think I was laying beside this young man when the stranger came in and told him what he did. The young man looked at me with startled eyes and I didn’t know what to say to him, taking as much by shock as was he. The man started to give him a shot and the young man got up. I thought he was going to use the bathroom and I fell asleep. When I woke up the young man was gone! We found out a bit later that he had gone somewhere to die and they had taken his body and brought it to a certain place where all of my family went so we could see him one last time.

When we arrived there they wouldn’t let us see him. They even wouldn’t let his mother, who was there, see him. I went over to comfort his mother but was barely able to get any words out amongst the deep tears that were overtaking me. The mother shared that he had done some bad things in his youth and it had caught up to him. I shared that we had known him as such a good, fine young man and we loved him very much.

All of a sudden Debbie goes, “That is my husband and I demand to see him!” I was so very proud of her at that moment, standing strong as she was. They did let her go in and see him. Though this is very vague and am not sure of it’s accuracy, I seem to recall that his body was mutilated which is contrary to his death having been by a needle! Not sure how that fits in.

After that we all went outside and as we did I started to ponder the happenings of that day. Wait, how could Debbie be this young man’s wife when I thought I was. She had a husband so how could this be her husband. Questions began to form in my mind when I saw a teenage girl getting into a large car and beginning to back out of the parking spot. We noticed a small child who had walked between this teenager’s parked car and another car. We were trying to get this girl’s attention so that she would stop backing out but she was paying no attention to us, appearing to be lost in her own little world. For a moment I thought the little girl was going to be ok because the car didn’t touch her as it was backed out. But when the teenager began to turn the wheels to turn onto the road, I knew the little girl was in danger. I began screaming at the teenager to stop but to no avail as she was paying no attention. Right before our eyes I saw this little girl be knocked down by the car and drawn under it as the teenager made her turn. Even now the vision of that causes such pain in my heart. In the dream I let out a blood curdling scream, unlike any I have ever done before. Debbie was beside me and took me into her arms and then I woke up.

In the natural I could hear my husband downstairs saying good bye to our daughter as she was headed out to work. Normally, I would try to get downstairs so I could wave good-bye to her and pray blessings over her. But the dream was too vivid, too real to me and the pain too deep to move from where I was. I cried out to the Lord to help the people of the world, knowing there are so many in pain, so many hurting. We are so blessed in America and are not even aware of the abundant blessings we have. Lord, forgive us. Help us to be a people who stop grumbling and who begin praising You mightily for all we have. Teach us to give from our abundance and to help those who have less, who know less. A heart of intercession went forth after that dream though I did not have full understanding of it just the intensity of emotion for what had taken place within the dream.

Afterwards I was sharing this dream with Billy and the Holy Spirit began to give me understanding. The young man in the dream was representative all of us in some way. While we each are born into this world in sin, not because we sinned in our body but because that entered into the world through the first Adam (and Eve). Now some of us do some really bad things in our lives and perhaps we see the error of our ways and as we get older we try to turn our lives around. Now, when my family and myself met this young man, he appeared to be a very good person and we really had a strong love for him. But it didn’t matter how much good he did or that he had become a ‘good’ person, because of sin in his life he was still under the wages of sin which is death. So, when that other ‘person’ came, they had a legal right to kill this young man because of the sin in his life even though it was in the past. There are certain parts of this dream that are not clear to me, but other parts that are. Such as the fact that I thought this young man was my husband and not my daughter’s husband cause her husband was there and yet my husband was there as well! Rather confusing, to say the least. But I believe what God was striving to show is that He is giving us such a strong love for one another, even for the unsaved. This love will beat strongly in our hearts and we will feel this ’connection.’ There is going to be greater unity taking place within the body of Christ than ever before.

I also sense that though it was my daughter, Debbie, who was shown in the dream she was representative of Deborah types that God is raising up in this hour. Deborah was a judge and prophetess who stood strong in face of danger, trusting God all the way. So will we see those with her characteristics anointed with the Holy Spirit in this hour.

As for the teenage girl and the small child, there are representative of this generation. The young people are very often self absorbed and not wanting to pay attention to anyone else. The little girl is representative of the little ones who are not being protected and taken care of. God is asking us to lift these precious lives to Him, asking for His mercy and grace to touch their lives, their hearts and protect them from the grip the enemy has upon their lives in this hour. We need to intercede greatly for the lost, for the young, for those who have no idea what awaits them if they do not receive Christ as their Lord and Savior. That the young man’s body was mutilated signifies to me that this is what took place not in his death of the needle but in what awaits him on the other side of this world, eternal damnation for those who do not receive God’s gift through Christ Jesus.

We are living in serious times. We must not take things lightly. God is calling us nearer to Him for we will need to be one with Him through His Son in the days ahead. This is not meant to frighten anyone but it is meant to take a serious look at our lives and find if we are living in God’s will and do we have a heart for others that He has. May we draw closer to Him moment by moment for His glory and honor through His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
Anonymous User
Re: A Very Impacting Dream
January 18, 2008 03:14AM
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

Thank You

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of Zion
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login