Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Word pertaining to days we are living in

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Word pertaining to days we are living in
January 20, 2008 10:53AM
Back in October or November of last year the Holy Spirit placed it upon my heart to begin posting again words that were given to me several years ago as they are as pertinent today as they were when they were given.

Now that the new year is here, I am being reminded of that instruction. In obedience, here is a word given to me on January 24, 1999:

"Be mindful child of what I have spoken to you. The days are short and great calamity will strike the world. But you, my children, will rise up like the clouds above the earth, yet still in the midst of the destruction. But no destruction shall befall you, for you have been faithful. You have sought my face. You have loved Me above all else.

Also remember to Me a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like a day. So still, you do notknow exactly when the time will come. But I am telling you this so that you may prepare your hearts and not be caught like a thief coming in the night to you - unready, unprotected, unsavable from destruction.

Tell the people that I tell them not to think of themselves but to seek My son, Jesus. Through My Son Jesus do they receive salvation, through My Son is eternal life given. Through My Son, Jesus, the end times cannot destroy them.

When they take a breath, have them think on the Holy Spirit and have them ask the Holy Spirit to guide them in all they do. Just as each breath shows life, so does the leading of the Holy Spirit show the path of righteousness unto eternal life.

Before it was alright just to believe on Me to have peace in your life. Now you must act on your faith. Now you must walk forth boldy on the truth that you know. Your heart will remain unsettled until you dow what I have called you to do. If you are uncertain what that is, go into your prayer closets until you hear My still, small voice. Shield yourself from the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus and come before Me. I will not forsake you or leave you unfulfilled."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login