Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just as true today

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Just as true today
January 25, 2008 09:00AM
This word was given to me almost ten years ago but it rings just as try, if not even more, today:

"Walk forth not in darkness or fear, but stretch forth unto the light and freedom that I have given you through My Son, Jesus Christ. A time is coming when darkness will cover the earth, but like the sun you, My people, will shine like rays of light and the hurt and wounded will seek you out. You will be the comfortors on earth and you will restore My truth and love on the earth as it was before this very earth was created.

I am calling My people back, not as wimps, not even as servants, but as victors over darkness, reignors over strife, looters of the spoils, harvestors of the seeds and hope givers to the lost nations. Food willspring up where no root has been planted. Water will flow freely where I have placed it.

Darkness will smell dank but My people will give forth a sweet savor over the darkness and corruption will fall at it's kness when My people approach.

Walk forth in boldness, dispel the darkness and be the victors I have called you to be. FEAR has NO place in your hearts!!!"

Praising Him,
Joan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2008 09:00AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login