Anonymous User
Listen, My children!
February 04, 2008 07:40AM
"I have sent My armies out to prepare the way but still the resistance is great. Who do you honor, who do you worship, that yetyou do not know that I AM that I Am?!

Too many generals and not enough soldiers. Why do you worry with the small stuff and want to reap the big rewards when you are not even obedient with the smallthings? Seek ME first, not the rewards, not the glitter. Is the servant greater than the master? Yet you still seek your own ways. Do not get caught up in the day but seek The Way.

So much confusion amongst My people for they are still seeking answers in this world. But you are not of this world, no do the answers lie therein.

Seek My fae as you have never done before. Humble yourselves before Me with love and thanksgiving in your hearts. Be not afraid of man or what he may think but ask the Father to show you Truth.

My heart cries out to you for My wrath is at hand. Turn, turn unto Me, saith the Lord, so that My mercy and tenderness may blanket you like a soft dew on a summers morn. I would that none would perish but the truth be known, many will perish.

Pride and power is running rampant among My people. Bind it in the mighty name of Jesus and be not caught in the devil's lair.

'Let my people go' was Moses' cry. Let your cry be for truth and righteousness. Put on the full aromour of My covering and leave no room for the enemy to enter.

How will they know, lest they be told? Where will they go, lest they be led? Who will rise up and lead them in all truth if yet your own eyes are blinded?

Come, come before Me and seek My face. Die to this world that you may live in the heavenlies even as you walk this earth. For I will show you the door thru which you should walk. I will reveal My strategies to yo for this day - but only if you are faithful to Me and do my biding, not your own.

And do not think that if I have called you to be a foot soldier that there is no honor in that. That I have called you is honor of itself. If you call yourself other than what I have called you, then when that great day comes, I will say 'I know you not.'

Search your hearts and if you find conviction, ask forgiveness and seek Me anew that we might fellowship together. And may My peace restore you and replentish you to your rightful calling."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login