Joan
Blessings!
August 31, 2007 12:57PM
This morning I was lead to watch the Keith Ablow show. Now, that doesn't sound very spiritual but wanting to be obedient, I did. On there were couples who were considering splitting up because of the problems in the marriage. The specifics of their problems is not what the Lord wanted to convey. What He showed me was the pain of these people on the program, the struggles in their hearts, some not even aware of it. This pain in their hearts, whether beknownst to them or not, acts as a barrier from seeing truth in their lives and the lives of those around us. Each of us is found with some degree of pain and/or disappointment in our lives. It alters our perspective and and hinders us from hearing His voice clearly.

There is no doubt that our heavenly Fathers wants us to be whole (nothing lost, nothing missing; complete). We are a three part being; spirit, soul and body. When one part of our being is out of whack so does the rest of our being. The Lord wants us to be complete, that not only our spirits are whole in Christ Jesus but that our soul and body be complete as well, sound and whole. Glory to God!!!

Whether believers or non-believers, many have gone through some difficult years in the past. For others, all they have known is difficult times. Please be assured, God is mindful of your pain. Even now, Jesus weeps and intercedes for you to be whole, spirit, soul, and body. I believe in the days ahead the Lord will be extending His hand of healing upon this land to bring encouragement to the discouraged, hope to the hopeless, healing to the sick,mending to the broken-hearted and guidance to the lost. It is our prayer here at SOS that you will reach out your hands and receive from Him all that He has available for you. Remember, Christ Jesus can be found in His saints. Be on the lookout. He might come to you personally or He might speak to you through a brother or sister in Christ. Please pray for discernment that you would hear His voice in this hour.

God bless and keep you,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login