Anonymous User
America, America, God shed His grace on thee...
November 13, 2007 07:49AM
Dear Saints,

This morning I was led to read this word given to me almost two years ago. I was surprised to see that what took place almost two years ago us still prevelant today. Lord, have mercy! Many are going through difficult times. The world continues to push away from the things of God. But the Lord is still on His throne and His truth is the same yesterday, today and forever. We must change our prospective on how we see things and begin looking at things through His eyes, amen? God is calling His church to arise, to walk in His brillant light and be a beacon of hope to a lost and dying world. Since He is calling on us to do this, we must not allow the enemy to drag us down into the darkness and mire. May we arise with His Truth revealed in and from us for His glory, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged dear saints. The Lord is not done with America yet and He has called You to be a part of His plans for this nation and the nation of the worlds. To God be the glory!!!

America, America, God shed His grace on theeā€¦..

Prophetic Word -
January 6, 2006

Precious Saints,

There is no doubt that America is in sad shape. Even things coming out of many churches are enough to bring a tear to our Lord's eye, if not a multitude of tears. Many television shows exploit sex. Morals appear to be a thing of the past and families, well, the more idiotic they can make the parents appear (especially the dad!), the more laughs they think they will get. SAD! SAD! SAD!

And our government? Our government, oh, Lord have mercy! In Matthew 12:25 we read these words: Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand." Do not these words speak of how our government, our people and even many churches are at this time! Lord! Lord! Open the eyes of our leaders to see Your Truth, work in the hearts of the people, bringing brotherhood and righteousness, in Your Jesus' we pray!

Yes, there is no doubt that America is in sorry shape. And if judgment should come at this time, I don't think we would question God's right in bringing it forth. Yet, yet, the Holy Spirit will not let me sit as the course of action God wants to take at this time. God is not done with America. He is not done with the world yet, either. It is in this time of darkness that His Light will shine more brightly than we have seen before. But He needs His people, His children to have the same hope in our hearts as does He.

As many know, I have been pondering the things of God for some time now. This past year has been a trial above any my husband and I have been through before, getting hit with one major thing after another. It was almost all we could do to stay afloat, holding onto our Lord as our life preserver (and is He ever!). But I have to tell you, that doesn't mean that the waves didn't come over us leaving us coughing and sputtering for breathe. The doesn't mean we didn't feel the heat beat upon our bodies. Just as things seemed to get peaceful, WHAM! Another hit. Jonah might have been swallowed by a big fish but it sure felt like many of them rammed into us. lol Yep, its been a tough year, not just for us but for many people. To be honest, I have never felt so weak, non-productive and, sometimes spiritual detached (but really hearing the Lord in the midst, just not feeling as if I had, ya know?).

There have been posts here about the state of America and all the wrong that is found in her. Well, there is no denying that. Yet, God continued to place hope in my heart for this once great country when my own hope in it was waning, when strength to go on was not even there, feeling as if only a thread connected to our Lord was all I had left. Then something happened in the early morning hours of Christmas and I felt even that thread was gone. I didn't want to go on. I was so tired, so worn. After going to bed after the incident and falling asleep, Billy came to wake me at the time I had asked him to the night before. Oh, I didn't want to get up. I wanted to sleep forever. Lord, this hurts too much. Take me please. Initially, I did not share with my husband what had happened, not wanting to burden him any more than he already was burdened. But it was like the Holy Spirit guided me to share what needed to be shared and I was so amazed, so blessed by the strength that came forth from my husband. Thank You, Lord for the great blessing You have given me in Him. I know when I gave that burden to Billy it was as if I had given it to Jesus. The weight of it was gone. Peace began to fill me. Not completely right away, because I said to my husband, "It blows me away that God hasn't fried us before now!" And I meant those words. We are such a sorry, messed up creatures who have so much of God's blessings and goodness around us but either refuse to see or just can't see it there! If I were God, the earth would be void of people because I would have brought judgment long before now. Praise God that I am not God cause you and I probably wouldn't even be here. Mankind would have long be gone if I had anything to say about it! Any way, I snuggled with Billy for a bit, before getting up and around and while I was resting there, the Holy Spirit reminded me what God did when the world was in much chaos, where sin appeared to be the order of the day - rather than frying the people, He sent His precious Son to save them! Ouch, I needed to be reminded of God's abundant love and mercy and grace. I knew He was telling me that He is not ready to bring forth judgment just yet. His mercy and grace is still before us. For how long, I do not know, but there is no doubt in my mind and heart that He wants us to intercede for this country, to love it yet though it is in sin. Now, there will still be words that come forth about God's judgment coming to this land. If we do not repent and seek Him, turning from our evil ways, then we will be the cause of blocking His hands from healing this land and bringing forth forgiveness. If we ourselves cannot forgive our leaders, our family, those who accuse us, how can we expect forgiveness in return from our heavenly Father. In James 2:13 we read, "For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment." Mercy triumphs over judgment. Dear saints, I believe the Lord is calling forth for us to walk forth in great mercy one towards another, recognizing that many have fallen into the hands of the enemy. It is only our Lord who will save them. We are His hands, His feet, His voice. Let us speak for Him. Let us walk in love, mercy and goodness, one towards another. Some will walk in restoring love, others might walk in chastening love, but it all must be coming from the heart of God - agape love, not the worldly love we see so blatantly around us. Mercy, dear ones, triumphs over judgment. We all have fallen short of the glory of God, yet while the world was in sin, He sent His Son to redeem us. Today the world is still in sin and Jesus continues to come, to save. May He be found in us, through us, extended to a world that needs Him as desperately as we do.

So, in the midst of the words of judgment we are hearing, let us not forget how God has blessed this land and, I believe, desires to bless again. His desire is not that this land, this people should perish. It was never His desire for that to happen. Unless we realize this and become one in heart and purpose with Him, we will walk the way of the world. Yes, one day judgment will fall upon the entire world and God's hand of wrath will come. Until that day comes, we have the hope that has been given us through Christ Jesus. Let us not count this day of judgment as if it is already here. Let us continue to walk as our beloved Jesus told us to, not worrying about tomorrow knowing that today holds enough for us to be concerned about. Let us walk in love one towards another, having hope that many can be saved from the fires of hell by coming to the Savior, Christ Jesus. Let us pray for their souls, let us grieve that their eyes are yet blind, their ears unable to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. Let us cry out for mercy, for grace and let us do it knowing all things are possible for those who love Him. Does He not hear our prayers? Cannot His heart be softened by the cries of His people? Father, please, please, shed Your grace over America, opening the hearts, eyes, and ears of the people to hear Your sweet voice, to see Jesus as The Way, The Truth and The Life and restore us back to You, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen and amen.

This psalm is upon my heart and I pray it for America. I pray you will too:

Psalm 85
1Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.

2Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.

3Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.

4Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.

5Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?

6Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?

7Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.

8I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

9Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.

10Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

11Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

12Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.

13Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

Humbly seeking Him,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login